Mr. Crew was born in Atlanta, Georgia in 1943. He graduated from Vanderbilt University in 1965, the University of Virginia School of Law in 1968, and received a Masters of Taxation from the University of Miami in 1975. He was a Captain in the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve from 1968 to 1972.
Mr. Crew maintains the firm’s office in Jasper, Georgia, where he conducts a real property law practice which includes residential and commercial sales, second home communities, lending, development and litigation.
He is a member of the State Bar of Georgia and has been since 1970, and is an approved attorney for numerous lenders as well as an agent for First American Title Insurance Company.
- Virginia State Bar
- Florida Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- D.C. Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
Approved Title Companies
- First American Title Insurance Company
- Chicago Title Insurance Company
- Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company
- Old Republic Title Insurance Company
Mr. Crew is rated “AV” by Martindale-Hubbell® and his peers; the highest rating given. This rating reflects “Very High to Preeminent” legal ability and “Very High” general ethical standards.
- Residential and commercial sales
- Second home communities
- L.L.M. Taxation, University of Miami, 1975
- L.L.B., University of Virginia School of Law, 1968
- B.A., Vanderbilt University 1965
Bar Admissions: Virginia, Florida, Georgia, District of Columbia
Primary Practice Areas:
- Business Law
- Residential Real Estate and Second Home Communities
For additional information on this attorney see his listing at Martindale.com here.